Regranex360 is a comprehensive program designed to support REGRANEX (becaplermin) gel, 0.01% prescribers and their patients. It helps simplify the prior authorization and product acquisition process, while offering live support to patients throughout their course of therapy.
- Verification of benefits
- Coordination of prior authorization submissions and appeals
- Follow-up with the patient around delivery, application, and compliance with REGRANEX gel instructions
- Coverage investigation and copay assistance
- Patient care coordinators who can answer questions about obtaining and applying REGRANEX gel
- At-home delivery around the patient's schedule
Help your patients save
With the REGRANEX gel Copay Assistance Card, eligible patients who pay more than $25 out of pocket for their prescription, whether insured or not, may be eligible to save.*Review savings card
Calculating dosing is simple
The amount of REGRANEX gel to use will depend on the size of the ulcer area. Use the dosing calculator to determine the ideal REGRANEX gel dose.Review dosing
*Subject to the Copay Assistance Card Terms and Conditions below and on the back of the card.
Copay Assistance Program Terms and Conditions
Not valid for prescriptions eligible to be reimbursed under Medicare (including Medicare part D and Medicare Advantage), Medicaid, TRICARE, CHAMPUS, the Puerto Rico Governmental Health Insurance Plan, or other federal, state, or governmental healthcare programs. Valid in the U.S. only, void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited by law. Accepted by participating pharmacies only. The Copay Assistance Program is not insurance and may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice.